tirsdag den 14. februar 2012

Valentine, Family, COSPLAY!!

so.. it is Valentinesday... and for the first time i have a boyfriend... buut.. we are not together this day -.- i am going to visit my beautiful sister to day together with my mother. it is a okay way to celebrat.
i love my  familie..


so I got parts of my Sonika cosplay, har top has come home, but I am not going to show it one right now, that is to much much to slutty!. I am going to make some chance on it so it wil fit an old bra so i can wear it without being afrid that my boobs is fallig out XD
as you can see it is a stripper outfit -.- and I am not planing to take it of for a show, soo i am really really going to chance it!!

i did try out the short (if you can call them that) BUT GOD are there tiny!, I am not planing to use them or anything it was just for fun.. but to be onest i don't think i could drop them sexy they are just to tiny and to tie! O.o
so a bit of respect to the stippers out there!







so I am not plannig anything big, eventough I got hollyday.. I've been thinking of making a video, with the vocaloid charators, but my video camera is just to shitty! and it is really hard making good vidoeos with a webcam. so i am going to ass the rest of "PockyProProduction"
 for some help!.  and I really hope there would think my ideas is funny or good...

Yuki i comming over tomorre so I am going to ask him there. sorry if I am  being a bit confuse with Yuki (Him and Her) it is because i grow up with Yuki (who was born a girl) but now HE want to be a boy.. so im sorry for talking about him in a wrong person.

but Yuki is coming over tomorre and it has been a while sins I have seen him.. so i am looking forward to have a fun thíme with him. as you know Yuki is my childre friend and the one I am doing the Len n' Rin cosplay with, he is im Len.

I love this pic.. and I Don't really know who took it-.- please tell..

so i've been thinking of alot of cosplays i want to do, i just don't seem to can find the time to do them-.- but look aint there beautiful???O.o
Rin Kagamine: Alice

Miku Hatsune: black vow (this is for my frined who is in Japan for the moment)

Madam red: from Black Butler


Rin Kagamine; black vow
Rin Kagamine: As the Diva

but now time to make them-.-
well that is all for now.
remenber you are perfect and everbody loves you<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar