im also going to re use my Rin Kagamine Singing of the sand dragon outfite. it is a great outfit i made together with my mother to the J-pop con 2010. my first cosplay!... i going to whear it together with my friends, who is going Luka and Miku. looking farward to it... at last i am going to cosplay Sonika also from Vocaloid, there is not to many that knows about her, so i hope to be the only Sonika!..
i am nearly ready, but I did have a problem with Sonikas hair, I got the worng wig so i have to buy anorther one!:(
but i think I am going to sell the one i bough worng, together with two other wig a blond and a brown one i haven't used...
The one i just bought is a Miku wig so, i am thinking about making some Miku cosplays two!. it is a nice wig and i can't wait until it comes home!!..
this is the wig:
I think it's pretty!!! what do you think?i know it is a bit light, but if you think of other pic of Sonika, her hair is not that dark! so it think it's good!!!

but that was alle for now! take care of you self, and remember you are loved!


Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar