søndag den 24. juni 2012

how do you know that he is mister prince charming.... I just broke up with my boyfriend a month ago... A now I am realising, I did't really saw him it my furtur.... only ones did I see a guy.. but his not there anymore, the friendzone took him, and now it will be wierd...

now my problem is, I hate it.... I feel so lonely.. I need someone. just someone. but I think that my dream of a guy is so unreal that I'll never find him.. what if I don't? I don't know if second best is enogth...

I  can't see my furtur, everything is black..........

I can't do anything right now... and i don't know why.... I hope it will get better tomorror.. and maybe if I am lucky I will see him, the one for me, tomorror...


my point is, trough I can't see my furtur, dosen't meen I will give up or give in... I know everyone is ment to do something.. I just haven't found my resond jet....

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar